Follow the NBA boss Approval of the league’s 22 teams returning to the game plan on Thursday, NBPA has also approved the format, According to Shams Charania motion.
The source, Charania, listed some details of the conference call in the report. You can see them below:
– Plan to participate in 2 to 3 exhibition games before the regular season
– Up to 1600 people on campus
– Coronavirus testing every day; players who test positive must be quarantined for at least 7 days
– Players and family members must stay in the bubble; families can enter after the first round
– If a player is infected with the virus, the NBA says they plan to continue the game
– NBPA tells players that the 2020-21 season starting on December 1 is “unlikely” and plans to negotiate a date
– NBPA will be tested for coronavirus every night, possibly oral swabs/mild nasal swabs instead of fully invasive nasal swabs
– If a player is positive, it must be quarantined for at least 7 days.
– The sound of NBA 2K video games may cause crowd noise, but NBA and NBPA are still discussing creating opportunities
– After a 25% reduction in May, players are expected to resume full salaries this summer
– NBA player family limit in Orlando: three people, with some exceptions.
– The recommended number of people to travel is limited to 35 people
– Expect a three-hour team practice window, the conference center has two courts and a weight room
According to the report, all 28 player representatives voted in favor of the 22-team format on Friday. It is now expected that NBA basketball will resume at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida on July 31. Since March 11, when Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested COVID-19 positively, the league has been inactive.