LeBron James is one of the highest paid athletes for 2020, according to Forbes.
LeBron James is among the highest paid athletes in the world this year Forbes’ 2020 list.
With an annual profit of $ 88.2 million for the Los Angeles Lakers superstar, he ranks 5th on this list. He is followed by the shooter of the Golden State Warriors, Steph Curry, and the Brooklyn Nets striker, Kevin Durant.
Tennis icon Roger Federer was listed as the # 1 earner with a whopping $ 106.3 million. The soccer stars Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar follow on numbers 2,3 and 4.
You can take a look at the top 10 below:
- Roger Federer (tennis): $ 106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): $ 105 million
- Lionel Messi (soccer): $ 104 million
- Neymar (soccer): $ 95.5 million
- LeBron James (basketball): $ 88.2 million
- Stephen Curry (basketball): $ 74.4 million
- Kevin Durant (basketball): $ 63.9 million
- Tiger Woods (Golf): $ 62.3 million
- Kirk Cousins (soccer): $ 60.5 million
- Carson Wentz (soccer): $ 59.1 million
James signed a four-year contract with the Lakers in 2018 and is due this season at $ 39.2 million, another $ 40 million for the next term. Curry signed a five-year, $ 201 million contract with the Warriors in 2017. Durant, who left Golden State as a free agency last year, joined the Nets on a four-year, $ 164.25 million contract.