Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports shared the sense of social justice that some players have shown when they chose to wear jerseys when the NBA restarts.
- Rudy Gobert: “Equality”
- CJ McCollum: “Education Reform”
- Jusuf Nurkic: “Equality”
- Kent Bazmore: “Education Reform”
- Matisse Thybulle: “Vote”
- Pat Connaughton: “Equality”
- Meyers Leonard: “Equality”
- Ivica Zubac: “Enough”
- Moe Wagner: “Vote”
According to reports, Nurkic will express “equality” in his native Bosnian language.
International players can choose to still choose through various declaration options to translate the selected “social justice message” on the jersey into non-English, as this requires the use of English letters of no more than 16 characters, Haines previously pointed out.
Select the latest participants in social justice messages:
- Damian Lillard: “How much more?”
- Enes Kanter: “Freedom”
- Marvin Bagley III: “Freedom”
- Danny Green: “How much more?”
- Aaron Gordon: “Freedom”
Players can choose from the following list 29 social justice messages.